FORMULA 90 CARPET CLEANING POWDER DETERGENT
OWNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Formula 90 Carpet Cleaning Powder is the world’s most popular carpet cleaning detergent. Formula 90’s unique linear alcohol ethoxylate surfactant system is twice as effective and efficient than any other detergent system. Its 7-way action lifts, disperses, emulsifies, sequesters, dissolves, suspends and decomposes dirt, mineral oils and food spills found on carpets and upholstery. Formula 90’s buffered alkalinity converts oils to soap for easy extraction and being non-ionic, is not adversely affected by water hardness.
Cleancare’s Formula 90 is a heavy duty powder carpet detergent for extraction machines. This remarkable product contains BIOSOLV, adding cleaning power of its own, while it’s synergistic action increases the cleaning power of the other ingredients – removes spots left behind by other detergents. Although powerful Formula 90 is formulated with biodegradable raw materials for a safe environment. Formula 90 heavy duty Carpet Cleaning Powder Detergent dries to a hard crystaline powder which can be easily vacuumed away. Soiling is retarded, which gives the carpet a longer high appearance level between cleanings – and that pleases your customers!
Formula 90 Carpet Detergent is a general purpose emulsifying detergent. It is an in-tank product and is specially formulated for use on heavily soiled carpeting. Formula 90 carpet cleaning powder is compatible with both portable or truckmount extraction systems. It is used in the extraction process after the carpet has been pretreated with a Traffic Lane Cleaner. Formula 90 carpet cleaning powder detergent includes water conditioning agents, surfactants, alkaline builders and a corrosion inhibitor.
Formula 90 carpet cleaning detergent is particularly useful when cleaning olefin commercial carpets or when servicing property management or apartment clients
FORMULA 90 CARPET CLEANING POWDER DETERGENT:
- Highly Biodegradable and safer for the environment
- pH buffered, which means an optimum pH when water is added
- Has Citrus BIOSOLV for extra cleaning power, PLUS its synergistic action ‘super-powers’ the other ingredients
- Leaves a fresh smelling Citrus fragrance
- Crystallises to be easily vacuumed away
- Uses specialised De-foamers that minimise recovery tank foam to ensure efficient machine operation
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect all types of metal parts from pitting and corrosion
- Has anti-scaling additives to keep heat exchangers in peak condition
- Does not leave a tacky soil-attracting residue
- Does not contain fillers so that all ingredients are active towards
- maximising cleaning performance
- Does not contain optical brighteners
- Easily goes into solution
Suitable for use in truck mounted systems & portable extraction machines
Contains corrosion inhibitors and anti-scaling additives to protect metal from pitting and corroding and to protect heat exchangers.
FORMULA 90 ALSO CONTAINS;
- Air fresheners
- Corrosion Inhibitors. The right combination of pre-tested corrosion inhibitors have been added for maximum protection of all types of metals in your portable or truck mount carpet cleaning equipment.
- Buffered pH. When diluted, retains the ideal pH for the most effective carpet cleaning.
DIRECTIONS : DILUTION – PH BU_ERED 10.0-11.5 (NON-IONIC)
For Truck mounts
1kg FORMULA 90 carpet cleaning powder into 25 litres of warm or cold water for concentrated solution (set the solution discharge rate on the truckmount to suit soiling conditions).
For portable extraction machines.
- Add 7 – 15 grams FORMULA 90 per 1 litre of warm or cold water.
- Use 75-100 gms of concentrated powder to 25 litres of water.
Add 200 grams of FORMULA 90 to 10 litres of water. Coarsely spray the solution and allow 2-5 minutes dwell time before rinsing off with Textile Rinse.
PREPARATION & BEST RESULTS
Formula 90 carpet cleaning detergent is best dissolved in warm (not over 50 degree Celcius) or cold water. Mix the recommended dosage of FORMULA 90 into small container until dissolved. Stir the concentrated solution into the solution tank with the appropriate amount of water.
Though cleaning performance is not diminished, for optimum de-foaming results, do not mix more than 10 hours of stock at a time.
Cleancare’s Formula 90 carpet cleaning powder detergent can be used safely and effectively in all models of portable and truck mounted extraction machines. It’s fast cleaning action on even the most stubborn dirt will save valuable time and make more profit for the professional carpet cleaner than any other product on the Australian market.
- Although we do not recommend the use of Formula 90 on wool or stain-resistant carpet, it still can safely be used by the procedure below.
- For optimum defoaming results, mix and use Formula90 within 10 hours. After that period, cleaning performance is not affected, however defoaming capabilities may be reduced.
Recommended Dosage for Portable machines.
- 75 grams (flat) – 100 grams (heaped) = 1 scoop
- 1 scoop per 25 liters of water
- 2 scoops per 50 liters of water
- Dilute in about 3 liters warm (not hot) water,
- add to tank and fill tank to maximum capacity
Nylon, Polypropylene (Olefin) and Synthetic Carpets
Suitable for use on solution dyed fibres except stain resistant carpets.
Wool & Natural Fibre Carpets
Formula 90 diluted to 500:1 at the recommended dosage works eectively to preserve bre integrity, rinse o with Textile Rinse. Alternatively you can use powdered Formula 90 Lite (pH8-9) or liquid One Clean (buffered pH 7.5-8) which are purpose built for natural fibres.
Stain Resistant Carpets
Use Formula 90 Lite or dilute Formula 90 to less than pH 10 (rinse off with Textile Rinse).