WHAT IS RELEASE CARPET DETERGENT?
OWNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Cleancare’s “ReLease” is a low cost carpet detergent for truck mounts or portable hot water extraction machines.
Key Feature of carpet Detergent.
- New formula – now with a long lasting fresh clean fragrance.
- Contains anti-foamers which effectively prevent the build up of foam in the recovery tank.
- Soil retardant, dries to a hard crystal, which is an important factor in preventing re-soiling.
- Buffered pH at low concentrations.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors.
Low cost carpet detergent
- Contains special inhibitors. our carpet cleaner detergent Helps protect machinery metal parts from detergent caused corrosion.
- Dries to hard crystals. Leaving a dry residue an important factor to stop resoiling.
- New Formula – Now with long lasting fresh clean odour for complete customer satisfaction.
- Contains Antifoamers. Antifoamers prevent the build up of foam in the recovery tank of your equipment.
- Contains buffers. Retains the optimum pH of 9.5 – 10.5 at use dilution for peak cleaning efficiency.
- Economical to use. Only 250ml makes 25 litres of ready-to-use solution for portable extractors. Four litres makes 25 litres of concentrate for Truck Mount Machines.
Release Carpet Detergent Use
- For wool and synthetic carpet
Carpet Detergent Directions:
Dilution: pH: 9.5 – 10.5 depending on dilution
- For Truck Mounts Four litres makes 25 litres of concentrate.
- For portable steam extraction machines 250ml makes 25litres of ready to use solution.
Preparation & Best Results of Carpet Detergent
- Clear excess dirt and loose material before use Cleaning Application
- Truck mount extraction machines
- Portable extraction machines
Recommendations for release Carpet Detergent
- Warm to hot water improves detergency.
- Heavily soiled carpets may need pre-spraying with Cleancare’s Traffic Lane Cleaner before proceeding with extraction cleaning.