TRAFFIC LANE CLEANER FOR CARPET
OWNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Traffic Lane Cleaner is a powerful biodegradable carpet pre-spray that contains Ammonia which attacks and loosens soiling that resists other detergents, particularly effective on soils containing some colour or dye residue. Apply to all excessively soiled areas with a portable sprayer. Not for use on Upholstery. For Upholstery use – Traffic Lane Energizer
Traffic Lane Cleaner is an extra powerful carpet pre-spray, especially effective in high traffic, hard to clean areas where abnormal soiling exists. Effective on soils containing some colour or dye residue, eg: Ink, wine, tomato sauce, grass stains, vomit, fruit juice etc. Traffic Lane carpet Cleaner’s powerful ingredients work quickly making it also a effective as a detergent ‘booster’ with other less powerful detergent to provide EXTRA cleaning power and to speed up the cleaning process. Contains Ammonia.
Traffic lane Carpet Cleaner Product use For – Best Detergent for cleaning and spotting soiled carpets.
Where To Use Traffic Lane Cleaner Carpet Pre-Spray
- Pre-conditioning of traffic lanes and heavily soiled commercial nylon and olefin carpet before hot water extraction cleaning.
- Not recommended for wool or carpet where the stain resistance warranty is to be preserved.
- All carpet fibres
For use in heavy traffic areas in;
- Hospitals & Medical Centres
- Aged Care Centres
HEAVY DUTY PRE-SPRAY CARPET DETERGENT:
- All purpose spotting agent. Attacks and loosens soil that resists other detergents.
- Saves you money. Reduces labour costs.
- Combines readily with detergents. Acts in conjunction with detergents – not against them.
- More satisfied customers and recommendations. Gets out hard to clean dirt. Shows customers you know your trade.
- Economical to use. May be diluted with 40 to 60 parts of water depending on soiling conditions. Apply to all excessively soiled areas using a portable sprayer. To increase efficiency brush in with a Grandi Groom Pile Brush. Do not use on upholstery.
- pH 11.1-12.1
- Cost-effective cleaning power
Traffic lane Cleaner DIRECTIONS
Pre-spray Traffic lane Cleaner to the carpet surface.
Dilution of Traffic lane Cleaner
- As a pre spray: one part Traffic Lane Cleaner with 40 to 60 parts water.
- As a cleaning solution booster add 200ml of Traffic Lane Cleaner to each 25L of ready to use detergent solution.