- ECOWASH is biodegradable thereby eliminating environmental damage associated with some degreasers particularly those based on petroleum hydrocarbons.
- ECOWASH has a neutral pH which also eliminates environmental impact and renders it user friendly to operators.
- ECOWASH has no solvent vapours making it user friendly in confined areas.
- ECOWASH does not contain phosphates which promote algae bloom.
- ECOWASH is a quick breaking degreaser which promotes rapid phase separation of emulsions formed in the cleaning operation and efficient operation of oil/water separation units.
- ECOWASH is non flammable which eliminates the risk of fire whilst cleaning.
- ECOWASH possesses good grease cutting power and is effective on oils, greases, and road grime and vehicle exhaust deposits.
- ECOWASH exhibits good rinse ability with no slippery surfaces after cleaning.
- ECOWASH may be economically dispensed through the Challenge CLEAN SAFE dispensing system.
- ECOWASH may also be used in parts washers for the manual cleaning of small components.
- ECOWASH contains a corrosion inhibitor to reduce corrosion of unprotected metal components.
- Apply ECOWASH neat preferably through the CLEAN SAFE dispensing system.
- Allow a few minutes contact time.
- Remove using high pressure water.
ECOWASH in neat form may soften some paints if left in contact for long periods of time.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water and seek medical advice. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.