REMOVE COFFEE STAINS FROM CARPET
OWNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA
An exclusive formulation for easy, safe removal of coffee and other tannin stains in carpet.
Cleancare coffee stain remover effective on old or new stains. Despite the face that “old” coffee and other tannin stains may affect dyes causing extremely deep brown stains, Cleancare Coffee Stain Remover will modify and reduce stain colour intensity.
Easy To Use coffee stain remover
Test fabric for colour fastness in an inconspicuous place. In smaller areas apply Coffee Stain Remover to a white cloth and apply to stain. Larger areas may be sprayed. Allow product to work for a few minutes, then blot (do not rub) with a clean white cloth. Any residual stain may be treated with Spot Lifter, blot with a clean white cloth.
Remove coffee stains from carpet with our special formulation makes Cleancare’s Coffee Stain Remover effective on old or new tannin spots and stains. Despite the fact ‘old’ coffee and other tannin stains may effect dyes causing extremely dark brown stains Coffee Stain Remover will modify and reduce the stain colour and intensity.
Coffee Stain Remover can be used on:
- Synthetic fibres
- Cellulose fibre backed carpets
- Natural fibres
- Tannin stains
- Yellowing caused by colour loss from animal urine/stains
Where to use coffee stain remover
- In the home
- Commercial and industrial carpet
- Aged care
- Special accommodation
- Child care
DIRECTIONS – How to remove coffee stains from carpet
- Dilution: DO NOT DILUTE
- pH 4.1 (mildly acidic)
Preparation & Best Results
Test for colour fastness on fibres/fabric in an inconspicuous area
- Apply directly onto the stain, saturate with a white cloth for small areas or use a sprayer for large areas.
- Allow Coffee Stain Remover for carpet to work for up to 10 minutes – until stain is lightened or removed, then blot (do not rub) with a clean white rag.
- Rinse area thoroughly with water. Blot residue with a clean rag.
For stubborn stains, leave until dry and repeat the process Contact Cleancare for information about Rescue Kit for impossible-to-remove stains.