CHLORSAN is a broad spectrum cleaner, sanitiser and destainer in a concentrated powder form.
Composed of alkaline sodium phosphate and chlorine in powder form makes CHLORSAN an exceptional all purpose cleaner/sanitiser/destainer.
CHLORSAN is mildly abrasive and a highly effective bactericide and fungicide. CHLORSAN is particularly effective in bleaching of stubborn soils.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CHLORSAN provides exceptionally fast penetration and free rinsing properties making cleaning easier and safer in food and allied industries.
- CHLORSAN is highly effective bactericide and fungicide.
- CHLORSAN is a free flowing powder which is rapidly soluble in hot or cold water.
- CHLORSAN is effective in hard or soft water.
- CHLORSAN is safe to use on most surfaces except aluminium or galvanised surfaces.
- CHLORSAN is economical.
- De-staining cutlery and kitchen knives
- De-staining kitchen plates and bowls
- De-staining coffee and tea cups
- Cutting board sanitiser
- Kitchen hard surface sanitising and cleaning.
For de-staining of cutlery, dishes and glassware soak in a solution as follows:-
General cleaning 25 grams per litre of water
Light cleaning 15 grams per litre of water
Avoid skin and eye contact
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26.Â If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice.Â If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
CHLORSAN is available in 5kg containers.