- DEGREASER XL is a hydrocarbon solvent based degreaser for the rapid removal of oils, grease and temporary metal protective coatings.
- DEGREASER XL is a pre diluted ready to use general purpose degreaser. Should DEGREASER XL still be to strong then you can dilute it down further by using kero or diesel.
- Apply by brush or spray – allow 5-10 minutes contact time.
- Agitate if possible.
- Hose off with water stream.
ENGINE CLEANING and PARTS CLEANING
- Use an open top vessel and soak part in.
- Allow from 10 minutes to up to 2 hours depending on soilage to be removed.
- Remove parts and allow degreaser to drain back into bath.
- Flush parts with high pressure water and blow dry with compressed air.
- Apply DEGREASER XL to the area and spread with a mop or stiff broom.
- Agitate using broom and allow contact.
- Rinse off with water and squeegee dry.
- For precleaning of metal during manufacturing or prior to electroplating apply DEGREASER XL by dip or spray.
- Allow 2-5 minutes contact time and rinse off with water.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Extinguish all ignition sources.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice. For inhalation, remove patient to fresh air, lay down and rest and seek urgent medical attention. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
DEGREASER XL is available in 25 and 200 litre containers.