CONNECT is a 7 section ‘mini-pole’ that enables you to interchange all the parts of your REACH-iT Pole System.
It is 1.5 meters (7-8ft) extended – but this is not it’s design usage.
WHICH POLES DOES IT FIT:
CONNECT fits the following Reach-iT Poles:
TACTICAL – see photo of CONNECT in 3 parts.
WARRIOR – See photo of CONNECT in 4 parts.
HOW TO USE CONNECT:
You can use CONNECT to :
- Connect SHOCKSTOP to section 4 of TACTICAL (it pulls apart at section 4 for a smaller, lighter pole when cleaning lower windows) or section 5, or section 3 of WARRIOR, giving you a more ergonomic handle, protection against electrical shock, as well as up-to 5 FOOT extension.
- Connect PLUS A and one or two PLUS B together to make a second water fed pole from your extensions.
- 3 Connect SHOCKSTOP to PLUS A and or one or two PLUS B extensions.
HOW IT WORKS:
All sections of CONNECT pull-apart from the other, so it is universal to both TACTICAL and WARRIOR/MOAP Poles:
CONNECT with TACTICAL or WARRIOR/MOAP
- Pull-apart your CONNECT in the same configuration as you pull-apart your TACTICAL or WARRIOR pole.
- Fit your CONNECT to replace the parts of TACTICAL or WARRIOR that you don’t want to use.
CONNECT with PLUS A and PLUS B EXTENSIONS:
When using CONNECT with PLUS A and PLUS B, remember PLUS A and PLUS B are inverted telescopic poles – the smaller diameter sections are oriented UNDER the bigger ‘colored’ sections.
When using with TACTICAL:
- Extend Section 1 of PLUS A to show the full 6-8″ overlap at the bottom. Close and adjust the lower clamp.
- Take section 1 from CONNECT and add it to the ‘top’ of PLUS A.
- Extend the bottom handle section of PLUS A as required – full extension is an 8 FOOT pole.
- Take sections 2,3,4 of CONNECT, and fit to the extended section 1 of PLUS A. This can be used as a handle in it’s own right, or alternatively, you can fit GRIP also.
- To fit PLUS B, open the lower clamp, and pull out the section 4 to show 6-8″ overlap. Close the clamp.
- Take the colored section 5 of PLUS B, open the clamp and fit it over 50% of of CONNECT section 4, with 6-8″ overlap.
- Extend section 4 of PLUS B to your desired extension. Full extension add 8ft 4″ to your reach.
- To add another PLUS B, repeat 5-7, but using another PLUS B instead of CONNECT.
- To add SHOCKSTOP, add sections 5,6,7 of CONNECT to the base section 4 of PLUS B, overlapping 6-8″. Add SHOCKSTOP to the section 7 of CONNECT, close and adjust the clamp.